360 View Hands-On Training
Join us for 360 View CRM Hands-On Training (HOT) delivered to you by our very own trainers and developers in a small computer-lab setting.
. . .
If that’s not HOT, we don’t know what is!
Twice a year we offer classroom training at our offices in Nashville, TN. Each spring and fall session consists of two instructor-led classes: General CRM and Admin Training and General Marketing Training. Both classes are held in a computer lab where you will have access to a live 360 View CRM system. You may take one class or both, it’s up to you. The spring and fall sessions are exactly the same, so you do not need to attend both (unless, of course, you can’t get enough of 360 View training!)
General CRM and Administration Training (2 days)
June 5-6, 2017
Fall dates: October 23-24, 2017
This course is the down and dirty of 360 View’s general functionality.
- We’ll delve into all things myView, Customer View, and Maintenance.
- We’ll cover the import and how customer information is created, including relationships, accounts, and details as well as show you how to create, work, and set up Activities, Referrals, Incidents, and Pipelines.
- We’ll also cover Profiles, Dashboards, Customer Groups, Bookmarks, Letters and all related parameters.
- After that, we’re going to talk about all things maintenance, including adding Security Groups, maintaining employees, data clean up, and more.
It’s going to leave you feeling hot, hot, hot about your 360 View skills!!!
General Marketing Training (1 day)
June 7, 2017
Fall date: October 25, 2017
This is going to be Marketing Madness!
We will spend time on Marketing Lists and Marketing Offers.
- First, we’ll go through the ins and outs of Marketing Lists, including Customer Lists, Account Lists, and Saved Lists. Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Customer and Account List creation
- Overview of all available list criteria
- Explanation of all list “dropdowns” and scenarios of when and how to use them
- All list features and export options
- PLUS – take time to walk through and create your own list examples
- Next we’re going to rock out some Marketing Campaigns and Offers – this is going to be smoking!
- This class will cover all the “building blocks” for creating Offers and Process Flows.
- It’ll cover creation and explanation of all offer aspects, such as:
- Repeating offers
- Offer security
- Creating success measures
- …and more!
- We’ll also take time to explain and understand the Process Flow, including the theory of functionality, all action and condition options, and how to use them.
- And last, but not least, attendees will be able to walk through and create your own offer examples.
If you are attending the marketing class, please come prepared with 1-3 marketing list ideas and 1-3 marketing offer ideas. You will work through these examples in class.
The who, when, where…
Who should attend? Any new or current 360 View User or Administrator looking for detailed training on the features and functionality of CRM or Marketing.
When is the training? The Fall session is October 23-25, 2017. Classes will start at 9:00am each day and end around 4:00pm.
Where is the training? Classes will be held at the 360 View office located at 545 Mainstream Drive, Suite 250, Nashville, TN 37228.
General CRM and Administration Training (2 days) = $600
General Marketing (1 day) = $450
Total cost for all 3 days of training = $1050
You may attend one or both classes. There’s no cost savings in attending both. Your class fee includes all training materials needed and lunch and snacks each day. It does not include travel expenses, accommodations, or transportation to or from our training facility. You will be responsible for arranging transportation to and from the office. You will be billed for your cost of attendance upon registration.
Space is limited, so sign up early!
In order to make the training beneficial and effective for our attendees, we are limiting the class size. Don’t hesitate! Sign up early to reserve your spot.
Registration deadline is one week prior to class start!
All registration cancellations must be received one week prior to class start via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone to 615-242-0007 to receive a full refund. There will be no refunds of class fees after this time.
Casual! We don’t want that tie to keep you from absorbing all the knowledge you can.
While we will do our best to keep the facility temperature “group friendly,” we can’t promise full satisfaction. So, if you tend to be cold natured, feel free to bring a jacket or snuggie.
Disclaimer…We can’t be held responsible for any ridicule that is received or photos that are taken due to said snuggie.
You are responsible for booking all hotel accommodations. There are no special 360 View hotel rates for this event.
If you are looking to stay closer to the office, there are a few hotels within close proximity – Spring Hill Suites, Fairfield Inn & Suites, and Millennium Maxwell House Nashville. Otherwise there are a number of hotels in the heart of Music City that you can choose from close to lots of shops, restaurants, and live music on every corner!
If you have any questions about the classes, registration, any information on this site, or if you need additional assistance, please contact our office at 615-242-0007, Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm (CST) or email Heather Reed at email@example.com.